Strategic Communication Management Professional Development
With a foundational base in the Global Standard of the Communication Profession,SM Mary Hills, ABC, Six Sigma offers a range of course, modules and seminars in strategic communication management. Each program has terminal course objectives that meet the core competencies established through the Global Standard of the Communication.
Course: Strategic Communication Management
- Communication Audit (online/onsite)
- Strategic Communication Planning (Workbook enhanced)
- Information Literacy
- Situational Analysis
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Strategy and the Communication Matrix
- Evaluation and Measurement
*Modules can be delivered separately.
- Institutionalizing Communication - Developing Policies, Processes, Procedures and Tasks
- Presenting Plans and Reports to Management
Contact us to bring a program based on the Global Standard to your organization.